I AM DEBORAH BRODY PITTMAN AND I’VE BEEN TATTOOING SINCE 1993. I GREW UP IN THE SUBURBS OF DETROIT AND EARNED MY BFA FROM THE SCHOOL OF THE ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO. OVER 20 YEARS LATER, I STILL ENJOY THE ADVENTURE OF TATTOOING EVERY DAY AND AM HONORED TO DO THE WORK I DO.
By appointment only.
Please call or email me to discuss your next tattoo.
436 Centre Street, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75208
Phone: 214 770 6656
“A TATTOO IS NOT JUST A DOLLAR TO ME.
IT’S ABOUT THE ART.
IT’S ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIPS THAT ARE CREATED.”
— DEB PITTMAN
Make sure your gorgeous new piece of artwork stays that way.
1. Remove bandage after 2 to 4 hours.
2. Four times a day for the first 2 days: Wash gently with antibacterial soap and blot dry with a clean towel. Apply Aquaphor or polysporin ointment very sparingly.
3. For the next 2 weeks or until healed: Wash your hands and apply unscented lotion 3 to 5 times a day. I recommend Aveeno Intensive Overnight Relief Cream, but any unscented lotion will work fine.
4. Do not touch the tattoo with dirty hands. Even though it may be itchy, do NOT pick or scratch for 2 weeks while healing to prevent scarring.
5. No exposure to fresh, salt, or chlorinated swimming water for 2 weeks.
6. No sun for 2 weeks… PERIOD.
7. You can work out, but do not touch the new tattoo onto any gym equipment, and wash after your workout. Staph, Bacterial, and MRSA infections run rampant in gyms, so workouts at home are advised until tattoo is fully healed.
8. If you need to re-bandage, use a sterile bandage.
9. Contact a medical professional at the first signs of infection or allergic reaction, and report the results to Deborah and the Texas Dept. of Health at 1-888-839-6676.
10. If you have any problems or questions about aftercare, please contact me immediately by text at 214-770-6656.